The past few days, I've been learning peyotte. I tried peyotte early on, but it doesn't work well with round seed beads so I gave it up. Lately, the seed beads I've been buying are more like cylinder beads so I thought I'd give it a try.
I made the abstract pattern in BeadTool and it worked pretty well.
I had some problems with tension though and it started out really limp and fluid but later, I noticed my tension changed and it got very tight and stiff. I re-beaded the whole bracelet with tighter tension, but I don't like it that way, so I may just rip it apart and start over and try to make the tension even but looser.